Emory cat board website is misleading and requires credit info before you're given order summary.Once the e-mail confirmation arrives, it is "too late" according to their customer service rep, to modify or cancel order.

I thought I was ordering just one and ended up with four, with each being individually shipped. So add on another 3 shipping & handling.

The only way to contact them is through an 866# which took 20 minutes on hold to reach.They advised me to return items at my own cost, and refused my cancellation request.I AM PISSED off!Bad Business!

Had an Experience with Emery Cat?

Comments

YES DOOPED, I ordered one EMORY CAT BOARD for $19.95 which is suppose to be one free.By the time my order was completed they had me for 2 at the total cast of $67.00.

The website is very misleading. I was pissed when I looked at my order confirmation. I called and reach someone and they are suppose to credit my card. we'll see, I really hope so.

I hate websites that are sneaky like that one.. You think you are ordering one quanity and you are order another.

It is to their advantage to do this but not legal.you should be able to review your order prior to hitting the enter button!

YES DOOPED, I ordered one emory cat board for $19.95 which is suppose to be one free.By the time my order was completed they had me for 2 at the total cast of $67.00.

The website is very misleading. i was pissed when i looked at my order confirmation. i called and reach someone and they are suppose to credit my card. we'll see, I really hope so.

it is to their advantage to to this but not legal.you should be able to review your oder prior to hitting the enter button!

patandtaz2
Parmelee, South Dakota, United States #219376

anyone out there that's been cheated by emery cat? I'd like to hear from you