Emery Cat - Nothing and Silence

I ordered the Emery Cat Board and was surprised to find that they had a buy one get one deal.The company stated that my order would be shipped within 6 weeks.

Since it is now June, I tried to call their customer service, however, the number listed on my invoice was no longer in service (fantastic!) and didn't provide a forwarding number. So I tracked down a number on their website. The Customer service agent informed me that my order was CANCELLED because they are currently out of stock or not able to ship to Canada.

I was not informed by the company when this happened and was left to wait for my order.GRRRRRR!

Emery Cat - Website overcharges and won't refund money

Washington, District Of Columbia 3 comments

Emory cat board website is misleading and requires credit info before you're given order summary.Once the e-mail confirmation arrives, it is "too late" according to their customer service rep, to modify or cancel order.

I thought I was ordering just one and ended up with four, with each being individually shipped. So add on another 3 shipping & handling.

The only way to contact them is through an 866# which took 20 minutes on hold to reach.They advised me to return items at my own cost, and refused my cancellation request.I AM PISSED off!Bad Business!

Comments

YES DOOPED, I ordered one EMORY CAT BOARD for $19.95 which is suppose to be one free.By the time my order was completed they had me for 2 at the total cast of $67.00.

The website is very misleading. I was pissed when I looked at my order confirmation. I called and reach someone and they are suppose to credit my card. we'll see, I really hope so.

I hate websites that are sneaky like that one.. You think you are ordering one quanity and you are order another.

It is to their advantage to do this but not legal.you should be able to review your order prior to hitting the enter button!

YES DOOPED, I ordered one emory cat board for $19.95 which is suppose to be one free.By the time my order was completed they had me for 2 at the total cast of $67.00.

The website is very misleading. i was pissed when i looked at my order confirmation. i called and reach someone and they are suppose to credit my card. we'll see, I really hope so.

it is to their advantage to to this but not legal.you should be able to review your oder prior to hitting the enter button!

patandtaz2
Parmelee, South Dakota, United States #219376

anyone out there that's been cheated by emery cat? I'd like to hear from you

Emery Cat Board Sends more than you ordered and bills you

Flemington, New Jersey 1 comment

Do not order the Emery Cat Board.I ordered one with a second for free just pay shipping.

They sent me 8 of them and billed me for all! Before I could complain they shipped me MORE of them! I looked this up online and they are doing to this to others. They eventually refunded the money to some people but not the original shipping charges!

The product is just okay, my cat didn't like it though.

Not worth it, unless you want to give it a shot if you see it in a store somewhere.But do not order online!

Review about: Boarding Services.

Comments

patandtaz2
Parmelee, South Dakota, United States #219378

I have just went thru the same experience!They are absolute crooks!

I am so mad...I wish I had read these comments before dealing with them.

I am out 66.70 and they will NOT refund my $, claiming it was already "shipped" They make it impossible to cancel.Why is this allowed to happen?

Emery Cat - Extra charges to customers in Hawaii for shipping usps

Honolulu, Hawaii 0 comments

I purchased and Emery Cat Board from that company, received and invoice for $50.80, check my back, they charged me $60.80.Said it was a destination charge cause I live in Hawaii.

I said you pay the same postage whether youʻre mailing across the street or to Hawaii, no justification, they agreed to refund the $10.00. What if I had not checked, they just get an extra $10.00. This should be stated when ordering, or at least on the emailed receipt.

Yes Iʻm still pissed.Other vendors do the same, but at least itʻs up front, and you can make the choice when you place the order, which I normally wonʻt do.